Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most awaited film

Go down 
4 posters

Most awaited:
Ra. One
Most awaited film Vote_lcap33%Most awaited film Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu
Most awaited film Vote_lcap33%Most awaited film Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Agent Vinod
Most awaited film Vote_lcap0%Most awaited film Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Reema Kagtis film
Most awaited film Vote_lcap17%Most awaited film Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Heroine
Most awaited film Vote_lcap17%Most awaited film Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
OUATIM ...again.
Most awaited film Vote_lcap0%Most awaited film Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
cursed~n~broken
cursed~n~broken

Most awaited film Empty
PostSubject: Most awaited film   Most awaited film Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:10 am

Well we have :

Ra. One - a sci-fi superhero film (directed by Anubhav Sinha) (*ing SRK, Arjun Rampal, Shahana Goswami )

Kareena's role : A mother (sonia)
Kareena says: Watch out for me in Chammak Challo. "Im deadly in the second half"
Director says: We wouldnt cast an actor like Kareena and waste her.

------------------------------------------------------

Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu: - Romantic comedy (directed by Shakun Batra (*ing Imran Khan, Ram Kapoor, Randhir Kapoor, Boman Irani)

Kareena's role: (tiara) A hairdresser who comes in to Rahuls life like a breath of fresh air, to change his perspective on life.

Kareena says: 'Its the best script i've heard in four years. Imran and i both have performance orientated roles. Its something ive never done before '/

Agent Vinod: Action Thriller (directed by Sriram Raghavan ) (*ing Saif Ali Khan, Ram Kapoor, Adil Hussain, Ravi Kishen )

Kareena's role : Iram (A pakistani spy agent) - who has five different looks in the film, and is apparently a negative character

Kareena says : I am working on my various looks for the film. It's something I haven't attempted before

The director says: The focus is on Kareena.She’s incredible in the film. I can’t say much, but you’ll get to see her in a completely different look

Reema Kagtis next : Directed by (reema Kagti ) (*ing Rani mukherji, Aamir khan)

Kareena's role : Something supernatural. Apparently a prostitute too.

Kareena says: I'm the suprise package of the film, and my role has a supernatural element to it. Reema's vision just blows your mind.

-------------------------------------------------------

Heroine - Directed by Madhur Bhandarkar (*ing Shana Goswami, Arjun rampal, Anuroday Singh)

Kareena's role : mahee Khanna. An actress that rises and falls in a cut-throat industry.

Kareena says: A tailor made role for any actress, its the role of a lifetime.
-------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time in mumbaai..again Directed by milan luthria (*ing Akshay Kumar)

Kareenas role : mandakini (an actress that has an affair with an underworld don)
Back to top Go down
Narges
Founder & Admin
Founder & Admin
Narges

Most awaited film Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most awaited film   Most awaited film Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:41 am

Tough one!! But I would go for Heroine.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.kareena-daily.com
Pooja
Pooja

Most awaited film Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most awaited film   Most awaited film Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Ra.One!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cursed~n~broken
cursed~n~broken

Most awaited film Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most awaited film   Most awaited film Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Mine has got to be Ek main aur Ekk tu!
From the time it was announced ive gotten a very positive vibe about it!
And Its the role kareena has said the most exciting stuff about , plus she said its the best script she heard in four years. The last time she said a script was amazing was 3 Idiots Smile yay
Back to top Go down
Kareena-love
News Poster
News Poster
Kareena-love

Most awaited film Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most awaited film   Most awaited film Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 am

Results of The Most Awaited Movies of 2012 ( by Bollywoodhungama ) : http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/movies/slideshow/type/view/id/1053/Results+of+The+Most+Awaited+Movies+of+2012
Back to top Go down
http://kareena-love.skyrock.com/
Sponsored content

Most awaited film Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most awaited film   Most awaited film Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most awaited film
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ♥ Kareena Fanatics ♥ :: Polls & Votings-
Jump to: